Postgraduate Admission Counseling
Counselor support at Inspirus is responsible for realizing over 5000+ dreams in the past two decades. We have helped students secure admission in Postgraduate programs in a variety of esteemed U.S and International institutions, including IVY league institutions.
Our Postgraduate Admission Counseling program is comprehensive and offers personalized guidance from a group of dedicated individuals, who are all specialists in their respective fields. The team comprises of individuals who have travelled extensively at international universities and the collective experience of the team is more than 30 years.
What makes us stand out:
We are ‘independent education consultants’. Our team consists of well-travelled counsellors who have rich and diverse experience in this field and have counselled thousands of students. We give unbiased advice keeping in mind the student’s needs and what works best for the student.
Sign Up For Success
Ready to get started? Just put in your details here and one of our counsellors will get in touch with you.
Inspirus Students Currently at Top Universities
- University of Illinois at Urbana – Champaign
- University of Massachusetts Amherst
- University of Southern California
- Columbia University
- Purdue University
- California College of the Arts
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- University of Maryland, College Park
- University of California, San Diego
- University of Michigan Ann Arbor
- University of British Columbia
- Parson’s School of Design
- Cornell University
- Case Western Reserve University
- Fordham University
- Carnegie Mellon University
- University of Waterloo
Our Approach to Postgraduate Admission Counseling
Stage 1: General Guidance and Selection of Universities
- Profile analysis and discussions for selection of program and area specialization.
- Expert advice for profile building to suit career aspirations.
- Sessions on understanding the international educational systems.
- Selection of universities on the basis of job opportunities, financial aid, alumni feedback, quality of program, rankings, etc.
Stage 2: Guidance for Application Preparation
- Sessions on understanding how the admission process works.
- Assistance in preparation of recommendation letters and essays (SOP’s).
- Assistance in online application with expert counselors.
- Interaction with parents (sponsors) for financial planning.
- Guidance for preparation of financial and academic documents.
Stage 3: Visa Counseling and Pre-Departure Program
- Psychological preparation.
- Assistance in preparing visa documents.
- Completion and verification of the Visa form.
- Intensive training for the visa interview – up to 8 rounds of mock interviews.
- Pre-departure event with focus on general awareness, insurance, health, life at the international destination, etc.
Sign Up For The Most Result Oriented
Postgraduate Counselling Program