PSAT® serves as a foundation for understanding, as they enter the high school, as well as practice test for determining students’ preparedness for the SAT
- Conducted by: the CollegeBoard & approximately 3.5 million students, globally , participate each year.
- Content: Writing & Language, Evidence based Reading & Math Registration
- Fees: US $ 14*+ additional administrative cost (*subject to changes)
- Exam Duration: 2 hours 25 minutes + Break time (Pencil & Paper test)
- Maximum Score: 240 – 1440 (720 Maximum in each section) (No essay)
- Conducted: September to March
Benefits of taking the PSAT
– Preparation for the SAT®
– Test assesses academic skills, primarily through coursework
– College and career planning tool
– Helps you study smarter!
PSAT® is a registered trademark of The College Board.