Terms and Conditions
On enrolment, you agree to:
- Make your contact details available to Inspirus Education and its associates. You may be contacted by Inspirus Education and its associates for education information through email, telephone and/or messages.
- Receive promotional mails or messages from Inspirus Education and its associates.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) at current applicable rates is levied on all fees.
- Testimonials and photographs collected from you may be used for publishing/printing on websites and marketing collaterals.
- You will limit yourself to the course (s) in which you have enrolled. Transfers between course are not allowed or will be only on the discretion of the Inspirus Education management.
- INSPIRUS education reserves the right to change/cancel any program, course fee, and eligibility criterion without prior notice.
- We are closed on all gazetted holidays. However, due to unforeseen problems we may be forced to change the timings without notice.
Online Payment Refund & Cancellation Policy
Fees once paid are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE; irrespective of the number of sessions (classes and/or counselling) attended.
While using the portal, you (the user) is deemed to have accepted the listed terms and conditions. Inspirus Education reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any point of time without giving you any intimation. The user is therefore advised to read these terms and conditions every time he/she uses the portal. All products/services and information displayed on application portal constitute an “invitation to offer”. Inspirus Education reserves the right to accept or reject your offer.
By using the portal, you are stating that you have read and are agreeing to the above terms and conditions.