The jobs after MIM can be many. A master’s in Marketing degree allows you to tap into a lot of job opportunities in the marketing industry.
If you are considering studying MIM or have done it already and are looking for jobs in this sector you need not worry because we have curated a list containing job options that you can choose from after a MIM degree.
Below is a list of jobs you can do after a MIM degree-
1. MARKETING DIRECTOR – If you are someone who has managerial skills and is a born leader this job is the perfect choice for you! For this job, you must be strategic while implementing the necessary tasks in meeting the needs of your company. A marketing director requires you to be persistent because managing a team could be difficult at times so persistence is the key in this job role while managing a team. Apart from that, you also have to make sure that all managerial functions run smoothly within the company.
SALARY– The Average Salary you can expect as a marketing director after a MIM degree is INR 33,50,000 per annum.
2. DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER – If you are tech savvy and into digital marketing, this is the right fit for you! In order to be a digital marketing manager or a digital marketer, you must possess the necessary skills like creativity, marketing skills, problem-solving skills, collaboration, commercial instinct, leadership skills, etc.
SALARY- The Average Salary you can expect as a digital marketing manager after a MIM degree is INR 7.2 lakhs per annum with the highest ranging up to 19.5 lakhs per annum.
3. MARKETING RESEARCH ANALYST – If you are someone who likes keeping a track of what’s trending in the market this job is the perfect fit for you! As a digital marketer, you are expected to understand the market dynamics well and use them to generate maximum sales. As a Market Research Analyst you must collect data on consumers, target audience, competitors, what’s trending in the market, etc by designing surveys and analyzing the market strategically.
SALARY – The Average Salary you can expect as a marketing Research Analyst after a MIM degree is INR 4,50,000 lakhs per annum.
4. MARKETING CONSULTANT – If you are creative and analytical and have the communication skills to approach the consumers of a product this job is the perfect fit for you! Marketing consultants are responsible for using and identifying effective marketing campaigns to grab the attention of the target audience in an efficient manner. They basically use their marketing skills to help corporations define and reach marketing goals.
SALARY – The Average Salary you can expect as a marketing consultant after a MIM degree is INR 7,96,987 lakhs per annum.
Also read: Scholarship Exams to Study Abroad after 12th
5. BRAND MANAGER – If you have the skills of a PR person i.e, representing a brand in the market then this job is the perfect fit for you! Brand managers look after all aspects of marketing related to a company’s brand such as market research, content creation, social media, and also design. A brand manager is supposed to be a jack of all trades.
SALARY – The Average Salary you can expect as a marketing consultant after a MIM degree is INR 9.7 lakhs per annum.
6. PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER – If you are someone who can sell a product in an efficient manner, this job is the perfect fit for you! This job entails you to be strategical, and creative, have knowledge about branding, have knowledge about product positioning in the market, correct errors as well as keep an eye on brand/product progress. As a product marketing manager, you must look after product development, product marketing, and product sales.
SALARY – The Average Salary you can expect as a Product Marketing Manager after a MIM degree is INR 16 lakhs per annum.
7. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – If business development is your thing then this job is the perfect choice for you! As a Business Development Manager, you must communicate with the sales team and design strategies that will lead to the development of the business you’re employed in so that direct sales of the product rise. The role of a Business Development Manager is to develop mutually beneficial strategies, negotiate business and maintain a good rapport with the stakeholders in a company.
SALARY – The Average Salary you can expect as a Business Development Manager after a MIM degree is INR 5.2 lakhs per annum with the highest salary rising up to INR 15 lakhs.
8. SALES MANAGER – If you have leadership skills and you are goal driven this job is the perfect fit for you! A sales manager is responsible for generating maximum sales in a company. Apart from this, a sales manager guides sales associate teams by overseeing sales plans and analyzing data. A sales manager is also responsible for hiring and training sales associates in a corporation.
SALARY – The Average Salary you can expect as a Sales manager after a MIM degree is INR 5.0 lakhs per annum with the highest salary raising up to 14.0 Lakhs per annum.
A MIM degree has the potential to let you choose from a huge number of job opportunities. Be it in India or abroad, a Master’s in marketing degree is one that is valuable and highly chosen, depending on what you specialize in and what’s your forte, with a MIM degree you can choose any job of your choice in the marketing sector.