- The SAT scales the Reading, Writing, and Math skills of the student. These are the skills that matter most for the college and career readiness of the student. Thus, preparing for the SAT itself is a good exercise that prepares the student for higher education and career.
- The SAT helps the student get feedback on his/her knowledge in the said areas as the SAT score gives the student his/her academic standing on a global level.
- Moreover, the SAT scores are often used as an admissions requirement and can be submitted as part of the application package.
- A good SAT score strengthens the student’s profile and significantly improves the chances of getting admission to his/her university of choice for the stream sought.
- Finally, scholarships and tuition fee waivers can be won by students with good SAT scores.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!