- Use of reading/writing passages across a range of academic disciplines and text complexities.
- Required demonstrations of command of evidence, both textual and quantitative.
- Emphasis on high-utility words and phrases in context.
- Focus on revising and editing writing to improve the effectiveness of expression, achieve specified rhetorical goals, and demonstrate command of core conventions of Standard English sentence structure, usage, and punctuation.
- Continued focus on the math that matters most for college and career readiness and success.
- Math problems in (and out of) context.
- Use of both multiple-choice and student-produced response question formats in the Math section
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!